jueves, 2 de enero de 2014

Diana Nyad: Never, ever give up.

I came across this video on TEDTalk this morning, and I'm grateful for it. I usually go for the talks related to science and innovation, but once in a while I click on the ones label as inspirational. Admitting that I'm not a person that finds it easy to change old ways, I like to believe that (even so) I'm always adding space and new contributions for improvement within myself. 

This talk has touched some sensitive points in my life right now. Probably as lots of young adults, I find myself struggling with the incertitude of what's next. I'm not static, I'm tracing a path and putting lots of effort into it.. the hardest part is probably the wait, the contingency plans surging in my head, the non stopping time.

Diana Nyad talks about her journey and while doing so makes a few points worth reminding:

1. Never ever give up.
2. You can chase your dreams at any age; you're never too old.
3. Your efforts, along with team work, can get you far.

Cheers to a brave woman that fought for what she wanted to accomplish. We can all do, with patience and hard work.. we just need to be strong and take the punches we'll sure get during the journey. Hope you enjoy the talk, have a good day!.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario